The FREE-to-Attend virtual conference is back again this year with pre-conference presentations, big keynotes, and tons of live discussion with the presenters!
#FlipTech2021 July 13th-15th
This is a fully-online event July 13th-15th in which presenters from all over the world will release digital pre-presentations to be viewed by participants starting July 9th. Then, on July 13th-15th, there will be scheduled video conferences in which attendees can discuss, question, and interact with the presenter. The goal of this FREE event is to simply encourage dialogue around “Looking Forward” into what teaching and learning in the post-COVID classroom looks like.
Starting TODAY, the conference platform is open and ready for you to read all of the session descriptions, view the schedule, and dive into the many videos, Nearpods, slides, and other resources that our presenters have provided for you over the next few days to prepare you for the live discussions that will take place July 13-15.
How to participate:
How to access Edmodo:
- Navigate to the Edmodo homepage and click Sign Up in the top right corner.
- Click on Teacher Account.
- Select your location by using the drop down menu.
- Enter your email and password then click Create your account. *** Do not use Google Single Sign-on ***
- Check your inbox to verify your email in order to continue setting up your account.
- After verifying your email address, return back to your Edmodo sign up page.
- Personalize your account’s display name by inputting your first and last name.
- Navigate to your Profile to add a picture and additional information.